Saturday, January 26, 2013

34 weeks!! WE have a DATE!!

This week has been a pretty good week! Nothing too crazy going on. Doctor appointments were on Thursday.  I had my EEG test done on my brain. It was super boring and I had like 20 nasty glue dots in my hair when I got done. They stuck a bunch of wires to my head and then I had to sit there with my eyes closed for 15 mins. I won't find out anything until the 14th but I'm sure all is fine! Then I had baby's doctor appointment, and we have a date!!!!! FEBRUARY 22nd!! Less than a month away!! CRAZY!! Everything with the baby is good! Her heartbeat sounds good, she is measuring good size, and doc says her head is down! I am scheduled to go back in 2 weeks, then the next week I will find out my test results, and then the next week, WE'LL HAVE A BABY!!! I am getting more and more nervous everyday it gets closer! I'm SO EXCITED to meet her but I'm TERRIFIED to be a mommy! I'm glad I have Nick to keep me calm! He is BEYOND excited to be a daddy! 



How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 2 more lbs... getting huge!
Sleep: Great!!! I have been taking sleeping pills! ;)
Best moment this week: Finding out when baby will be here!
Miss anything? My ribs not hurting
Food cravings: Anything really
Anything making you queasy or sick: No
Belly button in or out? Still in!!
Movement: Lots of little twitches
Body Aches: My tummy is sore from her kicking me!
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!

Looking forward to: Having energy again

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment